How do we create a neighborhood made for people? An increased focus on the human dimension strengthens four key objectives: a livelier neighborhood, safety, sustainability, and health. Join us on September 30 (5:15PM at the community hall) as we walk through Tuxedo Park with the City of Calgary’s planning general manager, Rollin Stanley, to discuss opportunities for improvement, the Green Line LRT, and how we can make the community an attractive destination.
The walk will take approximately 75 minutes and end at 2nd street and 19th avenue NW. We will make 7-8 stops along the way to discuss issues and opportunities such as:
- The future of the now closed Tuxedo Park School.
- Traffic calming within the community.
- Next steps for the Main Streets Initiative.
- Zoning along Centre Street and the Green Line LRT.
- Problem pedestrian crossings.