Are you interested in getting to know your community and neighbours? Do you want to be the first to know about developments coming into Tuxedo Park? Would you like a voice in the decisions made at City Hall about our community, Centre Street development, and the Green Line LRT?
Join the Tuxedo Park Community Association Board of Directors! We’re looking for forward-thinking, fun-loving, community-minded volunteers who can spare just a few hours a month to help us improve our neighbourhood (and beef up their resumes in the process). We’re looking for:
- A Business Liaison: someone to link our great community businesses with the TPCA;
- Programming Committee Members: volunteers to help develop and facilitate the fantastic free programming offered through the TPCA;
- General Board Members: keen individuals who would like to join our discussions at the boardroom table;
- Treasurer/Finance Committee Members: Fiscally minded volunteers who can help shape and maintain the financial health of our Association, or those looking to learn finance skills;
- Communications Committee Members: people to join our existing Communications Team to help spread the word about how much Tuxedo Park has to offer.
Contact Chrystina at firstname.lastname@example.org or Anne at email@example.com today to see how you could work with and join our team today! Or, just drop-in to one of our open General Meetings the 2nd Thursday of every month at 7pm—next meeting: Thursday, February 9th @ 7pm.
Follow us on Facebook or Twitter