We are hiring! Fun, demanding, flexible job. Join our growing community association.
Hall Rentals Manager – Job Posting
Tuxedo Park Community Hall is currently looking for a new part time Hall Rentals Manager. The position is approximately 10 hours a week at $25/hour. The position is a not an employee position but a contractor position (no taxes or benefits paid).
We are looking for someone that is friendly, customer service oriented, flexible and enjoys a challenge.
Our hall is a very busy event rental space and programming space.
The Hall Rentals Manager would be responsible for:
- Receiving and replying to all incoming inquiries phone calls and emails (hall rentals and other) on a daily basis
- Hall showings to potential renters
- Rental contracts, damage deposit refunds and holdbacks
- Event Management – making suggestions to renters on how to setup the event space, ensuring the rental space is ready for renters when they arrive (appliances are working and on, appropriate furniture is available)
- Emergency contact for all rentals, must be available during daytime, evenings and weekends (24/7)
- Monitoring security cameras via home computer or cell phone
- Primary contact for burglary and fire alarms, accessing mobile app when needed
- Rental Guideline maintenance (updating our paperwork when required)
- Facility Committee Member
- Prepare Monthly Reports for board and hall rental revenue tracker
- General hall walkthrough, tidying, improvements
- Coordination with Maintenance and Janitorial services
Working hours are approximately 10 hours a week, with approx 50% of that time spent in the hall office meeting renters. Some work can be done remotely.
The ideal candidate would have the following aptitudes:
- Independent and self starting
- Strong sales skills
- Tech saavy – we use the Google suite of applications for bookings, email, documents
- Efficient – we are small organization that requires a very efficient mindset
- Amazing customer service skills
- Ability to work onsite and remotely
- Community minded – we are focused on making Tuxedo Park a great place to live
- Must be on call 24/7
Please email our President, Anne Johnson at email@example.com by FEBRUARY 10 2018.