Tuxedo Park Community Association wants to see people gathering, connecting and experiencing fun! We have been working very hard at developing the following programming at very little or no-cost to our residents and neighbors. Please join us!
For more info on any of the programs below please contact Shannon by email or 403-277-8689
Everyone inside and outside our community are welcome to attend our programs.
- 6:30pm – 7:30pm – Monday (except long-weekends)
- Free for members, residents and non-residents can purchase memberships, click here to purchase a membership
- A great class to get moving and connecting to breath. The flow of postures will keep you on your toes as you explore natural movement of the body and expand your practice with lots of modifications to compliment your comfort level. Suitable for beginner to intermediate practitioners.
Yin Restorative Yoga – Restarting in Sept 2017
- 7:45pm – 9:00pm – Mondays, Sept 18th – Nov 27th 2017, no class on Thanksgiving (Oct 9)
- 10 Class Registered Series, $64 for Resident Members, $84 for Non-Resident Members, or $10 Drop In
- This 10-class series will allow you to explore each posture in a supported way with more time for reflection and relaxation. A great way to wind down your day with longer, static holds, using blocks and straps for support. For anyone wanting more hands-on adjustments from the teacher, detailed alignment, and a better understanding of each posture. Suitable for beginner to intermediate practitioners.
- Register here. Or call or email Shannon 403-277-8689
Kids Drama Program
- Sept 13 2017 – Dec 6 2017 (13 sessions)
- 5:30-6:15pm ages 4-7, $65 for resident members, $75 for non-residents
- 6:30-7:30pm ages 8+, $75 for resident members, $85 for non-residents
Tuxedo’s Broadway Kids Drama Program is back for it’s second year! Class will be starting on Wednesday, September 13 at Tuxedo Park Community Hall (202 29 ave NE) for children aged 4 and up. The classes are divided by age with Broadway Littles (4-7-year-olds) taught between 5:30 pm – 6:15 pm and Broadway Bigs (8 years old and up) will be taught between 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm.
Community memberships are required for all registrants, please purchase a membership before registering. Memberships can be purchased here.
- Tuesdays, 10:30am-11:30am (arrive early to sign waivers).
- FREE, all welcome
- Space is Limited
- For more info call 403-276-8986
Walk 15 Fitness with Nancy
- 9:00am – 10:00am, Mondays
- Arrive early to sign waivers
- Free, membership encouraged, all welcome
- Whether in our 40’s or our 70’s, we can feel in our prime of life at any age, and staying active as we grow older is a key to maintaining mobility and independent living. Walk 15® is a low-impact, walking-based group fitness class that’s easy to follow yet effective in results – it’s an exercise program that virtually anyone can do. Our 15-minute mile is the foundation of the program, and we use the best features of low-impact, aerobic style group exercise in a format set to music that makes working out fun. It’s new. It’s different. It’s exciting!